Internationally Accredited Certified Art Therapist
Art is concerned with the mind and body, heart and soul, thinking, touching, feeling, and exploring. Art Therapy is a field that combines art and psychology. Art therapy is the therapeutic application of art; using the creative process to improve well being. By creating art and reflecting on its products and methods, individuals may better understand themselves and others. Art therapy encourages the use of all.
Art therapy aids in resolving conflicts and issues, the development of interpersonal skills, the management of attitudes, the reduction of stress, heal internal wounds and deal with trauma, and the enhancement of self-esteem and self-awareness.
Art therapy practice is founded on an understanding of human developmental and psychological theories that are applied across a broad spectrum of assessment and treatment models, including educational, psychodynamic, cognitive, transpersonal, and other therapeutic, modalities for resolving emotional conflicts, fostering self-awareness, developing social skills, managing behavior, solving problems, and reducing anxiety, stress and burnout.
Benefits of Art Therapy:
- Learning About The Psychology of Color
- Exploring Feelings Through Art
- Developing Social Skills
- Managing Emotions, Impulses and Behavior
- Solving Problems
- Reducing Stress & Anxiety
- Overcoming Tensions
- Comforting Blending
- Recognizing and Painting Emotions
- Warm and Cool Colors & Emotions
- Self-Body State
- Meditative Painting
- Painting Self-Soothing Images
- Healing Art
- Affirmation Art
- Mindful Painting
- Self Portrait for Self Love and Self Acceptance
- Family Portraits for Family Bonding
- Conflict Resolution by Painting Together (groups of two max)
Please purchase a class online (Classes) and contact me to schedule your art therapy session.